The EOS R6 by Canon is an ultra-versatile camera that can be used to shoot different scenes and image-making situations. The EOS R6 offers the same technical features the EOS R5 has, such as the sophisticated burst speeds and exceptional autofocus in a more current and manageable spec.
However, some people find R5 too complicated for their liking. Thus they go for the R6 instead.
- 1 Megapixel full-frame, CMOS 35.9 x 23.9mm sensor
- Digic X image processor
- 6,072 dual-pixel, CMOS AF II AF points
- 100-102,400 ISO range 100 (can be expanded to 50-204,800)
- Image size: 5,472 x 3,684px
- Video quality: 4k Ultra High-Definition at 24p/25p/30p/50p/60p 1080p full HD at 24p/25p/30p/50p/60p/100p/120
- 5-inch (OLED EVF), 100% coverage, 3,690k dots, 120fps refresh ratio, 0.76x magnification viewfinder
- 3-inch LCD touchscreen
- 12fps max burst for mechanical shutter and 20fps max for electronic shutter
- WiFi, Bluetooth, USB, HDMI, remote, microphone, headphone connectivity
Although the EOS R6 has less offer than its big brother, which is the EOS R5, this camera is still highly raved about by both newbie and professional photographers because of its simple navigation and top-quality image quality output.