Although the Fujifilm X-T3 already comes with everything newbie and professional photographers want in a mirrorless camera, the X-T4 is here to offer more. This newest Fujifilm APS-C X-mount camera is probably the most advanced, most powerful, and most desirable APS-C camera on the market to date.
Moreover, the X-T4 offers exceptional buffer depth for continuous shots as well as splendid stills. Its 4K ultra-high-definition video quality also makes this camera perfect for vlogging and filmmaking. The only downside about this camera is the absence of a headphone socket, which the X-T3 has.
- 1 megapixel, APS-C X-Trans, CMOS 4 sensor
- X-Processor 4 image processor
- 117/425/91 Point-Hybrid Contrast/Phase AF AF Points
- 160-12,800 ISO range (can be expanded to 80-51,200)
- 6,240×4,160 Maximum Image Size
- 4K UHD at 24p/25p/30p/50p/60p Video Quality
- EVF at 3.69m dots viewfinder
- Memory card: 2x SDHC/SD/SDXC (UHS-II)
- 3-inch touchscreen, 1.62m dots LCD
- WiFi and BlueTooth Connectivity
Overall, the Fujifilm X-T4 offers top-level versatility and functionality. Thus, whether you are into filmmaking, vlogging, or photography, this camera will be your best friend.